23 July 2012

Destination Vacation! (all I ever wanted!)

The summer is in full stride and I realize I've been too busy to BLOG? WHAT? Okay, maybe there is no excuse but it has been a busy couple months moving into a new studio space for DARIEN DESIGN which is: Very. Exciting. This all coincided with the unfortunate luck of a small back injury. Life has a way of humbling you when you think you're on top of the world.

I thought I'd post a few designs I did awhile back in celebration of summer. These few were among many others designed for a client of a client. If you travel around this summer, you may just possibly–possibly, catch your eye on one.

Happy Summer!



1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should of mentioned these are destination tees shirt screenprint designs to be sold in each city airport.

    ReplyDelete